Beneteau First 35
We recently added ten new Beneteau First 35s made in 2011. Developed in collaboration with Farr Yacht Design, the First 35 has not abandoned any of the qualities that were the success of its predecessors: seaworthy on all seas, designed for cruising and adaptable for racing, incredibly spacious with her two double cabins and saloon equal in size to that of the First 40. Enjoy her thirty five feet, and her surprisingly elegantly and ingeniously fitted interior.
2009: Elected “Yacht of the year” – Voile Magazine
2010: Elected “Best yacht” of the Helsinki International Boat Show
These two cabin-boats with two additional bunks in the saloon are suited for smaller crews of 4 to 6 people. The cockpit impresses with its elegant design. The fully-equipped galley features a gas stove and oven, and 120 litre fridge operating on 12V power. The showers have automatic pumps and, naturally, hot water. Each cabin is independently heated.
Yacht Beneteau First 35 is meant for all those who look for speed and race results as well as onboard comfort and safety when cruising. It is notable for its modern, sunny interior, designed in Italian style with emphasis on light, space, ease of use and ambiance.
- Complete electronic equipment including GPS with chart plotter, autopilot, VHF, depth instrument, speed instrument,..
- CD/MP3 player, loudspeakers in saloon and cockpit
- Complete safety equipment
- Sun tend
- 2 cabins
- 1 showers with WC
- 4 berths + 2 berths in salon – created by folding table in saloon
- teack in cockpit + folding cockpit table
- complete equipment for sleep for 6 persons
- gas – stove, refrigerator 12 V 120 l
- complete kitchen equipment
- automatic unwater in shower
- cockpit shower with warm water
- heating in all cabins
|Equipment boats BENETEAU First 35|
|Length||11,07 m / 36,32 ft|
|Beam||3,64 m / 12,04 ft|
|Draft||2,20 m / 7,22 ft|
|Motor||diesel Yanmar 29 HP|
|Ankerwinch||elektric with remote control – 50 m chain|
|Water tank||200 l|
|Fuel tank||75 l|
|Holding tank||60 l|
|Hot-water boiler||25 l|